At over 350 pages, the most complete and practical job search guide available anywhere in the world (it’s published in 27 languages). Updated for 2015, Knock em Dead delivers a blueprint for success in a time when hundreds of candidates are competing for the same position.
New York Times bestseller Martin Yate CPC tells you exactly where today’s employment opportunities are and what skills you’ll need to impress employers.
He also shows you how to stand out from the crowd with:
- Step-by-step guidance for writing a resume with the content and structure that will make your resume discoverable and grab employers’ attention
- How to build and leverage social networks to land job interviews and build successful careers
- How to quadruple your job interviews
- Guaranteed advice on how to turn job interviews into job offers
- How to negotiate the best salary and benefits packages
The ultimate job search guide will help you land that next step on your career path and introduce you to new and effective strategies for career success.
Buy Knock ’em Dead 2015 – The Ultimate Job Search Guide – you have nothing to lose except control of your professional destiny.