Professional resume review & recommendations are for professionals with more than three and less than ten years’ professional experience that hold non-management titles. This category excludes Science & Technology professionals & career changers.
How The Professional Resume Review & Recommendations Process Works:
- #1 Once payment is received you will receive a request for your resume and background information on your situation and goals.
- #2 Upon receipt, Martin Yate CPC personally reviews your resume looking for ways to improve the content and messaging for discoverability in database searches and when read by recruiters and hiring managers.
- #3 He then sends you a report on these findings.
- #4 You make changes based on the recommendations.
- #5 On receipt of any changes you make Martin reviews the resume a second to look for additional ways to fine tune.