Mid-career resume review & recommendations are for senior professionals with more than ten years’ professional experience.
How The Mid-Career Resume Review & Recommendations Process Works:
- #1 Once payment is received you will receive a request for your resume and background information on your situation and goals.
- #2 Upon receipt, Martin Yate CPC personally reviews your resume looking for ways to improve the content and messaging for discoverability in database searches and when read by recruiters and hiring managers.
- #3 He then sends you a report on these findings.
- #4 You make changes based on the recommendations.
- #5 On receipt of any changes you make Martin reviews the resume a second to look for additional ways to fine tune.