Great Strategies For Writing Killer Cover Letters
New York Times bestseller Martin Yate CPC offers expert advice for writing killer cover letters to dramatically increase your chances of landing an interview.
Calling on 30+ years of career management experience, he has built a practical easy-to-follow approach for creating every type of cover letter you will use in a job search, plus examples for:
- 5 types of cover letter
- Networking letters
- Follow-up after telephone interview letters
- Follow-up after face-to-face interview letters
- Negotiation letters
- Rejection-of-offer letters
- Acceptance-of-offer letters
- Resignation letters
- Resurrection of candidacy letters
- Thanks for your help (after hired) letters
Additionally you’ll learn to conduct the simple web searches that will give you names, titles and email addresses to get your material directly in front of hiring managers and recruiters.
Buy Knock Em Dead – Cover Letters 12th edition – grab the employer’s attention and score the job you want.